Thursday, April 16, 2015

Amazingly Amazing!




     What a great way to congratulate someone after a big achievement!  Or - to wish someone a Happy Mother's Day.  Or - just to tell someone how much you admire them!  The pink on this card makes it very feminine, but if you changed up the colors - say to a blue or brown geometric pattern - it would be just as great for a guy. 

This sweet DSP is from the All Abloom Paper Stack.  I've layered in onto Melon Mambo with a Whisper White card base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  Two quick cuts with the Big Shot and Circles Framelits #5 and 6 (the smallest being #1 and counting outward) of Melon and White.  The sentiment comes from Painted Petals.  The three Candy Dots are from the Brights Collection.

Gotta dress up the envelope...


I took the colors from the DSP -- Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Pistachio Pudding - and searched my cupboard for a similar flower and leaf to those in the floral print.  I got close!  The little flower stamp is from Something to Say, and the leaf - well, that was a little trickier.  See the spray in Thoughts and Prayers...
 

I inked up just the tip of that spray in Pistachio Pudding and stamped it onto the envelope.  Sneaky, right?
 
I hope you've enjoyed this card.  It was easy and quick to make (once I found all the little stamps I needed!)  If you would like to purchase any of these items, it's a quick click of this link to my Stampin' Up! website store.  I would appreciate your business!  You can also sign up for my weekly Newsletter at the same site.  It's free for the asking.  Just click onto "Request My Newsletter" and fill in the short info page.  You will start to receive it in your inbox next Tuesday.  

Until next time ~
Happy Stamping!

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment