Sunday, April 5, 2015

Cheerful Critters and One Handsome Bunny!

 Happy Easter!
   
          I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day with family or friends. We have had a busy weekend with a neighborhood Easter egg hunt yesterday, church this morning, and family here for an Easter lunch.


          I teach a Bible class to an adorable little group of four year olds every week. They are memorizing simple Bible verses and learning them with songs. "He has risen." is their current verse, so I made each of them an Easter card with Cheerful Critters. They love getting mail (don't we all?) so I know they were excited to open these cards.


          Cheerful Critters is so cute and so versatile, but only available through June 2nd, when the Occasions catalog goes away. Get it while you can. The good news is, when the Occasions catalog is over, the new annual catalog comes out, and that's something to cheer about!


          Enjoy the day, however you happen to celebrate Easter. I will be back with another post on Wednesday this week with the Pals Blog Hop for April. This month we are celebrating Earth Day, with recycled or reused materials. I can't wait to see everyone's clever creations!

Shop at my  online Stampin' Up! store at this location.

Until then ~
Happy Stamping!

Karen












No comments:

Post a Comment