Tuesday, April 28, 2015

It's Free!

Have you signed up for my weekly newsletter?  It's free for the asking!  It's called Karen's Stampin' News and I highlight Stampin' Up! deals, like Weekly Deals and other promotions so you are in the know.  I give you my best tips on tools, tricks, and techniques.

It comes to your email inbox every Tuesday morning.  If you miss this week's post, you will be on my list to start next week.  This week I'm going to show and tell how I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make this card:


Check it out!  There is no obligation, and you can unsubscribe if you decide you don't want it anymore.  Just click on "Contact Me" at the top of this post.  Fill out the short form and be sure to designate Newsletter in the Interest box.

I appreciate your interest.  And I would be delighted to be your designated demonstrator for any of your stamping needs.  I hope to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment