Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Name, Same Blog

Vintage Clip Art – Pointing Hand Sign – Steampunk I've picked a new name for my blog!  Karen's Stampin' Site is now Karen's Stampin' Habit!  As the name implies, stamping is my habit.  And what a fun habit it is!  I love to create new cards and share them with friends.  So thanks for indulging my Stampin' habit and viewing my posts! 

          Congratulations to those of you that were able to get online and purchase some of the retiring products yesterday.  I know it was a struggle, with the website crashing and overload of activity.



A few of the items are sold out already (I warned you, yes?) but there are many, many things still available.  If you weren't able to check them out yesterday, try today.  I've been told that it will be much easier.  For a quick way to get to that site, click on the Promotions button above.  Also, new items have been added to the Clearance Rack - click HERE to access.

          Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back with new projects in the next few days.  Until then,
Happy Stamping!

Karen

         

No comments:

Post a Comment