You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Candy Ford at Stamp Candy, number 10 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
From Bread Crumb containers to Stampin' Write Marker storage:
I had to make them pretty and add some organization to the project. So here is what I did...
I chose these 3 coordinating papers from a Designer Series Paper pack and cut them to 6 1/2" x 10 3/4". I put a strip of Sticky Strip to one short end then wrapped it around the container.
Cylinders roll, and since I wanted them to stack together and stay put in my cupboard, I punched holes and held them together with brads.
Because I like to be organized, I labeled my containers ~ one for Brights, Regals, and one set of In-Colors, one for Subtles and the other set of In-Colors, and one for Neutrals.
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery' s Owlery
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Site
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
To shop with me, sign up for my newsletter, or to view more of my projects, visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.karenhallam.stampinup.net.