Sunday, April 26, 2015

Silhouettes for Spruced-Up Sunday

          Good Sunday morning to you!  Yesterday I posted a simple version of this card for Simple Saturday.  And today I have spruced it up a bit.  I added a few layers, lifted it up, and added a yarn bow.

          Here was yesterday's card to compare:
          Changes:
  • The Crisp Cantaloupe block print was cut to size and adhered with Dimensionals onto a white layer.
  • The Whisper White layer (5" x 3 3/4") has a scored line around every edge at 1/4". 
  • The Whisper White layer was glued to a Crisp Cantaloupe layer (5 1/4" x 4").
  • The Crisp Cantaloupe layer was adhered to the base card with Dimensionals.
 
          Inside, I stamped the bird and branch image over the sentiment after stamping off once onto scratch paper.
          The final step was to add a Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine bow to the front.

          I hope you have enjoyed my two versions of this card!  Go out and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Until next time ~

Happy Stamping!

Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment