Wednesday, April 29, 2015

So Long to a Favorite

Polka Dot Pieces

Stamp sets come and go.  We have had this one for a while now, and it is one of my favorites.  It is so cheerful.  I hate to see it go away!  Here are a few samples of cards using this cute stamp set:

This one uses Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive - and - the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, which is also on the retiring list (tell me it isn't so!).

Remember Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper?  I'm still using mine up.  This one has Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, and Cajun Craze.  The sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners and matching framelit are also on the good-bye list.

This is a card I received at a Pals Card Swap, and I love it so I'm going to share it!  Karen Bone made this card using a Whisper White Note Card and Envelope, Blackberry Bliss, and Decorative Dots embossing folder. The sentiment is from Perfect Pennants. Her envelope is lined with a sheet from Moonlight Paper Stack.  So CUTE!

The sentiment from Polka Dot Pieces, "thoughts of you bring smiles" and leaf stamp make a super cute stem on flowers or shamrocks, as the case may be.

So long, Polka Dot Pieces.  It's been fun.  I can't wait to see what is coming in your place!  Out with the old, in with the new.  I know Stampin' Up! will not disappoint us.  Tomorrow is the day we demonstrators get to see the new catalog!!  
 Fun_clipart_2
Would you like to join my team and have the perks that we have?  I would love to tell you all about it.  Don't let the word "demonstrator" scare you - as a hobby stamper you will get super discounts, pre-order priveleges, and all the benefits of being part of my super stamping community.  Contact me and I'll tell you how.  It's fun!

Until tomorrow ~
Happy Stamping!

Karen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment