Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spruced-up Sunday


          Happy Sunday to you!  I hope you are having a very nice weekend.  Yesterday I showed you a simplified version of this card and promised that I would give you a dressed-up version of it today.  She's dressed up in her Sunday best!
          
          Here is yesterday's card:

          She is pretty, if not a little plain.  For today's card I cut the front panel 1/8" smaller on both sides and layered it over a piece of Rose Red cardstock cut at 5 1/4" x 4".  I popped the 2 pieces up off the base with Dimensionals, then added her jewelry:

          Not too much.  A girl doesn't want to look cheap!!  A tiny red button from the Regals Collection, and 3 tiny rhinestones give her a little sparkle.

          Last but not least, let's give a little attention to the envelope:


          Pretty cards should come dressed in pretty outerwear, don't you agree?

          There you have it!  Simple Saturday to Spruced-up Sunday.  There weren't a lot of changes.  Just enough to give it a little more punch.  Which do you like better?

          Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Be sure to pop back by on Tuesday morning.  I will have this year's Retired Product List posted.  I know you're going to want to take advantage of the discounted prices and get your favorites before they are all gone.  Shop with me at www.karenhallam.stampinup.net.

Until next time ~
Happy Stamping!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. This card should say....Karen Hallam is amazing! Super job with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete