Monday, April 20, 2015

Time to Say Goodbye

          Happy Monday to you!  Today is April 20.  You know what that means... Tomorrow is the day that Stampin'Up! publishes their 2015 retiring product list!  That can be sad, as we have to say goodbye to many of our favorites, BUT it is exciting because that means the new stuff is right around the corner!  Yay!  I can't wait to see what the new products will be.  What will the new In Colors be?  Another exciting aspect of this is that you will be able to snatch up some of your favorites at a discount!  We all love a discount!  I'm not kidding about this - everyone will be placing orders, and when it's gone, it's gone.  First come, first serve.  Don't wait.  Don't put it off till the next day.  Get them while you can!

          OK, so I thought I would dig into the archives and find some cards that I made using some of the 2013-15 In Colors to post here.  I'm looking for anything with Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, and Coastal Cabana...




          
          Oh, I do love these soft colors.  We'll have fun using up our old and making room for new.  I'm sure I will love the new colors, too!  Check back tomorrow to see what will be retiring in addition to these colors.  

And please remember to access my online store to order.  Here is the link:  point, click, and shop!

See you tomorrow ~

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment