Thursday, April 30, 2015

Too Kind

Too Kind is another of my favorite go-to stamp sets that I have used a lot.  It is being retired, and like I said yesterday about Polka Dot Pieces, I'm reluctant to let them go!  I have gotten a lot of mileage out of this one though.  Here are some of my cards using this set:

In case you don't know, this is a two-step stamp.  Before photopolymer stamps came out, you needed the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get these stamps to stack perfectly.  (Side note - I love my Stamp-a-ma-jig!)  The colors I used here are Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant.  The bottom portion of the card is Smokey Slate.

On this card I combined Crushed Curry with Cajun Craze.

Here I used Island Indigo with Marina Mist on a Daffodil Delight card base.  The cute Designer Series Paper is the retired Gingham Garden.  The sentiment is from Polka Dot Pieces.

To order this set before it's gone, click on the image below.   
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time ~
Happy Stamping!

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment