Sunday, May 17, 2015

3 x 3's For My Friends (A Sneak Peek)


Each month I stick a little surprise in the bags for my friends that buy Stampin' Up! products through me.  They are often something that I know will be new to them or something to give them a new idea for a product they have purchased.  This month I made these little 3" x 3" cards featuring the new In Colors and some products that will be available on June 2nd, along with some things that are currently for sale.

All three cards use the star stamps from the new You're So Sweet stamp set.
That cute little bow is a thinlit die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies (available now).


This one has a sweet little print from the new Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack. 
 The ink colors are Watermelon Wonder and So Saffron.



This one is Cucumber Crush with a Mint Macaron star in the center, over another print from Cherry on Top.



This last one is Mint Macaron cardstock and a print from Confetti Celebrations (available until June 2nd).
The center star is stamped with Smoky Slate. 

Stampin' Up! also sells white envelopes that are made to go with 3" x 3" cards!

I would adore adding you to my mailing list of customers!  A minimum purchase of $35.00 will put you on my preferred customer list and ensure that you will receive a surprise from me each month that you place a minimum order.  It's something different every month and it's always something from my heart!  You can easily place an order by clicking on the Shop Now button at the top of this post.  If you would like any of the products you see in my posted projects, simply click on the picture of the product on the carousel below.  So easy! Remember, several of the products I used today are Sneak Peeks only.  They will be available to order on June 2.  The items listed below are available now.

Thanks for checking in!  See you back here real soon ~

Karen






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment