Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Cherry Cupcake


I have a little girl in mind for this sweet little birthday card, but who wouldn't love a cherry cupcake on their birthday?!!

This 4 1/4" square card is made to fit a regular sized envelope.  The base is our new Watermelon Wonder cardstock, and the cherry layer is from our new Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack.  A Cucumber Crush frame made with Squares Collections Framelits puts the spotlight on this darling little cupcake, made with the Cupcake Builder Punch.  The bow is from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.  I cropped it out of the new Delightful Dijon Envelope Paper!  We have so many fun new things to use...I'm like a kid in a candy cupcake shop!  Note:  These new items will be available to order on Tuesday, June 2, 2015.

Both the cupcake paper and frosting are from the Cherry on Top DSP Stack, and the tiny hearts are from the Hearts Border Punch.  I sweetened up the frosting with a little Dazzling Details glitter glue.

The Happy Birthday sentiment comes from Remembering Your Birthday.  I masked off the rest of the stamp to isolate this birthday wish.

Can you see the "sugar sprinkles" on the frosting?  It's very sparkly in person!

I hope you are inspired by my cherry cupcake birthday card.  It was fun to make!  

Continue to enjoy your 3-day weekend!  We are off to the ball field to see our All-Star Grandson do what he loves best!  Until next time ~
Happy Stamping!
Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment