Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New In Color: Cucumber Crush


I'm playing with my new stuff today!  Lovin' this Cucumber Crush green.  It's so bright and cheerful.  It's going to be one of my new favorites :-)  I know I probably say that a lot.  There is so much to love!

This new birthday stamp set is Happy Birthday, Everyone, a Host Set, and will be available on June 2.  You can get it with a qualifying workshop order.  It has several phrases to choose from so it is very versatile.  And do you love it with this Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack?  The green paper with the white dashes is the back of the balloon print.  I appreciate how Stampin' Up! put coordinating prints back to back on their new Stacks.  Another nice feature is that they now come in 6" x 6" so you have more paper to play with and fit on your projects.  Nice!

I fussy cut around 3 of the balloons on the DSP and attached them with a Dimensional.  The "to you" is cut with the Window Word Punch and backed with Daffodil Delight paper also cut with that punch.  A Daffodil Delight Candy Dot adds balance to the card.  And a white gel pen adds a little something with dashes around the right side of the card.

If today is your birthday, this card is for you!  Happy Birthday to you!!

Until next time ~
Happy Stamping!
Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment