Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New Stuff! Come and See!

I can't wait to show you some Sneak Peeks from Stampin' Up!'s new catalog!  So, although I told you I would be offline for a few days, I'm sneaking in here to show you this!

First of all, the new In Color reveal ~
stampin up in colors stampinup stamping up mary fish

Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, and Delightful Dijon. Aren't they gorgeous?  I can't wait to see them when the UPS man brings them in a couple of days!  You can get them early too :-)  See how below.

Stampin' Up! has given us these Sneak Peeks to share with you.  Take a look ~

Can't wait to get them into your stamping studio?  You can get these items now, before the June 2nd catalog kick-off.  Here's how...

Join My Team!God's Shining Stars
It's a great time to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, either as a business or a hobby.  Right now you can get $125.00 worth of products for only $99.00, AND you can use the pre-order priveleges to order items for your starter kit!  There is no other obligation.  Take it for a test ride and see if you enjoy all the perks we have in this amazing company.  It's fun!  Join me ~ I will walk you through it, and we will make an awesome team!  Contact me with questions and I'll explain how you can get started.


Another thing ~ you can use the Weekly Deals as part of your starter kit (even more savings!)  Click HERE to see this week's selection.

There is nothing to lose.  You don't have to order another thing (who am I kidding, right?) and as a part of my team, you will become a part of the PALS community with tons of support and friendships and online ideas, etc.  It is lots of fun.  Take the plunge and get in on some great products early.  Oh, did I mention that your starter kit comes with FREE SHIPPING?!!  Best deal ever.  

I look forward to hearing from you!
 Karen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment