Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May where we are preparing for the retirement of some Stampin' Up! products. Though it may be goodbye to some very loved supplies, it will make room for the much anticipated new catalog products. We hope you enjoy the Pals' creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley, number 12 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Trying to narrow down my favorite retiring product was impossible! I have so many favorites! I had to decide, though, so what did I do? I picked one stamp set - Too Kind -and made five cards, one in each of the lovely retiring In Colors. First up:
Pistachio Pudding! The paper in this card is from Confetti Celebrations Designer Series Paper. It is layered on top of Island Indigo. The 2-step stamping on the flower also has these 2 colors. It's hard to see in the picture, but I added a little sparkle to the flowers. Next:
Coastal Cabana! I used the print from Best Year Ever DSP, and paired it with Pool Party for a tone-on-tone card. Next up:
Baked Brown Sugar (yes, please!) paired with So Saffron. The DSP is again from Confetti Celebration. Last, but not least is:
Crisp Cantaloupe! This time I heat embossed the flowers with gold embossing powder over Encore gold ink. The DSP is Gold Soiree with a smidge of gold foil added to the sides. The little wooden heart is an embellishment that is also retiring.
I hope you enjoyed my parade of In Colors teamed up with one of my favorite stamp sets, Too Kind. It's been Kind of you to stick around as long as you did, little stamp set. I will miss you! I will have a list of products used on my cards at the end of this post. Please let me know if you would like any more detailed instructions on any of the cards.
The next stop is Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin', number 14 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery's Owlery
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog