Sunday, July 12, 2015

Card Class Beauties

I went to a friend's Stampin' Up! card class on Thursday and we made these lovely cards that I thought I'd share with you today.  Janice had lots of samples to show us many ideas for these two stamp sets, You've Got This and Awesomely Artistic.  These are the three we made, with just a tiny bit of adaption of my own:

This card has a base of Blackberry Bliss, a layer of Island Indigo, and a Boho Chic textured layer in Rich Razzleberry.  Awesomely Artistic is the stamp set. The three colors of ink are Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Delightfully Dijon, and a touch of Bermuda Bay in the sentiment piece.  These colors are all featured in the Bohemian DSP, and the neutral is Very Vanilla.  I added a Rich Razzleberry button and some Gold Baker's Twine.  Very colorful!
 
This card shows another example of Awesomely Artistic with a very different color palette.  Watermelon Wonder, Delightfully Dijon, and black splots from Gorgeous Grunge, with Typeset DSP and a gold embossed dragonfly.  I added a black layer as the base.  Love it!

This card features You've Got This.  We stamped the entire flower on the Very Vanilla piece, then stamped the bloom again on the DSP, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The leaves and stems were colored with a Pear Pizzazz Marker.  I added the strips of Bohemian DSP to the top and bottom of the Vanilla piece.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing our cards.  Janice Rosenthal Rock is a long time demonstrator and always has fun ideas for us to work with.  I appreciate her expertise!

I'll be back on Tuesday with some new Weekly Deals for you to see and perhaps there will be some additions to the Clearance Rack - ???  We'll see!  Have a great Sunday ~

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment