Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Make A Wish and Weekly Deals!



I found the layout for this "Four Panel" card on Linda Heller's web site and immediately knew I had to try it.  She made hers with the Pretty Petals DSP Stack.  I thought it would be cute to use this Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack with Bermuda Bay and Pool Party cardstock.

The circles  in the middle were cut using the Circles Framelits, #5 & 6, and popped up on Dimensionals.

The stamp sets I used were Perfect Pennants, Amazing Birthday, and Big News on the inside.

I made the envelope with the Envelope Punch Board, and there was just enough paper left to make this little bonus 3 x 3 card!

If you would like specific directions and measurements for these cards, sign up for my free newsletter.  I will be featuring them this week.  I send a newsletter out every week, Tuesday or Wednesday, and it comes right to your inbox.  Simply click on Contact Me, fill out the short form, designate that you want the newsletter, and you will begin receiving it as soon as I get the information.

Now for the Weekly Deals, available at the discounted prices from today until Monday, July 20:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment