Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Acorny Thank You and New Weekly Deals

When my Stampin' Up! friend and upline, Susan Itell, challenged us to send out 5 cards per week through the month of November, I immediately got on board.  What greater way to reach out and let people know you are thinking of them than by sending something handmade by you!  This is what I love about what I do -- showing that I care with my handmade cards.  When you think about all the junk mail we receive every day,  don't you just jump all over that one piece of personal mail that is stuck in between all the bills and ads?  I do!  It's a little bit of sunshine in your mailbox!!

So, here is the card I'm putting in the mail today.  I just got word that a friend of mine went into the hospital for emergency surgery 2 days ago.  She is doing well and will be home soon.  When she gets there she will find this in her mailbox...


This card design is Linda Heller's.  She makes such wonderful cards.  I totally CASed this one, as I loved it just as it is.  I even used it as a sample for a card class I had, and all the ladies loved it as well.  Now I have an opportunity to send it to my friend as she recovers from surgery.

Here is a little peek at the inside.  I just glued a little strip of the coordinating acorn paper from Into the Woods.

I used Into the Woods DSP with Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Early Espresso cardstocks.  The acorns and greeting were stamped and punched using Acorny Thank You stamp set and the Acorn Punch (available as a bundle at 15% savings)
.


Today is Tuesday ~ there are new Weekly Deals out today and will be available through next Monday, Nov. 9th. Click HERE to get a closer look at what is being offered.
My favorite this week is the Medallion Punch.  Any time you get the opportunity to save on our punches, I would say, "Go for it!"  They are high quality and most will fit a variety of stamps that are available.  This Medallion Punch not only goes with several previous stamp sets, it also coordinates with the Flurry of Wishes snowflake image in the Holiday Catalog!
Flurry of Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 

Here is another sample of a card I made using this Medallion Punch....


Have a wonderful week!  Send someone a little sunshine in the mailbox today -- you know you will bless their socks off!  

Karen
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment