Friday, November 20, 2015

HUGE Sale Coming Monday!

Beginning Monday, November 23rd, there will be an amazing 8 day sale on selected Stampin' Up! products.  You can save up to 50%!

November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during our week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of Online Extravaganza. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!

When you look at the flyer I'm going to attach, note that the Designer Series Paper is "Buy 3, Get 1 Free".  The pricing kind of confused me a little until I read it carefully!! 

 
So... take stock of your supplies, fill out your wish list, and on Monday morning - go on a shopping spree!  If you name me as your Demonstrator when you shop, I would be ever so grateful!  Have fun browsing through the list!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment