Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wreath Card and Weekly Deals For You!



Oooo, shiny!  This wreath card showcases a product that is on this week's Weekly Deals.  It's the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack.

It's so pretty!  I layered it over Night of Navy.  It makes me think of looking out the window at night with just a little light shining on falling snowflakes.  

I attached the vellum with 4 brads in the corners of the card.  It's on a layered piece of Navy 5 1/4" x 4", so the brads don't show on the inside of the card.

I cut the wreath out of a Gold Foil Sheet and embossed it with the (retired) poinsettia embossing folder.  The Night of Navy hanger is part of the Wonderful Wreath Framelits.  The gold ribbon is on sale this week during the Online Extravaganza Nov. 23 - 30.  Find that HERE. It is marked down 50% and is only $3.50 this week.  It's really luscious ribbon.


See the rest of the Weekly Deals HERE. I love the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper for holiday cards and the stamp sets are 25% off.  Great deals all over the place this week!


Have a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!  I'll be back after the holiday to share some more! 

Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment