Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Be The Star on Weekly Deals!

Yay!  It's Tuesday and that means - new deals!  This week features one of my favorite stamp sets.  It is so much fun... Be the Star!!  This offer is only in Wood Mount, but at a great price of $21.75, that is hard to pass up.  There are 10 stamps in the set, which makes the price only $2.17 per stamp!

And from the archives are a couple of cards I made with this stamp set:




Aren't they fun?!  And this stamp set pairs up nicely with the Stars Framelits #133723 and the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #135817.  Click my links to see those items.

I'm thinking as I type that this set would make a fun New Year's card.  Check back later to see what I come up with :-)

But that 's not all in this week's deals.  They are offering Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon - perfect for Spring cards coming up, Color Me Irresistable DSP - that fun embossed paper that you can color to make your own, and Silver Glimmer Paper - another great New Year's card making essential.  See the Weekly Deals HERE on my website, or simply scroll down to the bottom of this post.

While you are online browsing, check out the Year End Clearance Rack (click HERE).  They are adding to it regularly and there are some smokin' good deals.

If you would like more details on how to make the cards I showed above, please leave me a comment on this blog, or email me and I will provide the how-to's.

Enjoy your day!  Christmas is almost here - I trust you are all ready?!!  Almost?  Have a fun one ~

Karen
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment