Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Terrific Tuesday ~ New Weekly Deals!

Here are the Weekly Deals for the week of 
Dec. 29 - Jan. 4


Click HERE to link to my online store to see more details of this week's specials.

This Amazing Birthday stamp set has been around for awhile now.  It has some fun images that coordinate with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and the Banners Framelits Dies.  I pulled a few samples from my archives to share with you.  This collage uses one of the stamps, and I masked off part of the "Happy"s to fit each card:


This circular tag uses one the the set's images, punched out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch:

Another sample I found was a project I made at Convention last year.  It was a fun box that housed 3 Note Cards that we made using this stamp set:


Another great selection this week is the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  This is a fun one to use when making Valentine Chocolate "sleeves."  I'll post a picture of those another day this week.  Check back in - you'll want to see it.  It has been a favorite project with everyone that I've shared it with. 

Until next time~
Happy Stamping!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment