Our Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week is a color challenge, and as you can see we were to make a card using Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, and Night of Navy. As I was looking at these colors together, I couldn't help but think - wedding! So that is what I did, a wedding card ~
I used several stamp sets, the predominant one being Big News. I had used this set for the other sentiments, but realized I hadn't yet used the wedding ones.
Images by Stampin' Up!
The tiny rows of hearts is from Chalk Lines. The large background flowers are from Garden in Bloom.
Remove the ribbon and the card opens from 2 directions. I'm not sure if this is called the "Joy Fold" but that would be appropriate for a wedding card! The squiggles and hearts are from the Tin of Cards set.
If you are planning to give the wedding couple a gift card, there is room for it on the inside right flap.
All supplies used on this project are listed below and they are linked to my store. A quick click will take you to Stampin' Up! shopping, available anytime, 24/7!
And don't forget to go browse through all of the beautiful projects at Pals Paper Arts! Click here to see all of the fabulous entries.
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time ~
- Big News Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Garden In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Chalk Lines Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Tin Of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Blushing Bride 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pear Pizzazz 1/4" Cotton Ribbon 
- Subtles Designer Buttons 
- Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments 
- Stampin' Dimensionals