Are you on the fence about joining Stampin' Up? I have
a story for you....
About 3 years ago, I found a web site by Susan Itell called Simple Stampin'. I think I probably found her while scrolling through the monthly Pals Blog Hop. Her style appealed to me, so I signed up to receive her posts in my email. I loved seeing (still do!) what she made. She always gave directions and measurements, which I soooo appreciated ~ Thanks, Susan! ~ and I found that I could make super cute cards with her tutorials.
That September, Stampin' Up! offered a promotion to join, and Susan put it out there for anyone who was interested to contact her and chat about it. She said, "What have you got to lose?" And I thought, yes! Nobody had ever talked to me about this opportunity before! I hopped off the fence and signed up. I started enjoying a great discount on all my purchases - woot woot! And I was allowed to be a "hobby demonstrator" with no obligation to give classes or run a business. I was delighted!
About 6 months later, I thought - how fun would it be to have my friends come over and show them how to make this great card! That started my monthly card classes, and things grew from there. But it was my choice, in my timing, and there was no pressure to do it.
So how about you? Have you been wondering about how you can get in and enjoy all the benefits Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive? Thinking about hopping down off the fence and giving it a try? This is the time to do it! Why? For 8 more days, until March 31, 2016, you can sign up and get $155.00 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99.00. We are calling it ~~~
The Ultimate Stampin' Up! Bundle
I can't think of a better time to jump in. Let me tell you some of the benefits you will receive by joining up with me before March 31st.:
- Again, $155 of any products you choose for only $99, with FREE shipping on this first order, called your Starter Kit.
- A 20% discount on all orders after your Starter Kit.
- You'll be part of Mary Fish's Pals group, along with me, and receive weekly bulletins via email, private Facebook Gallery access, chat room, and more online support.
- As a Pal, if you choose, you can take part in weekly challenges and have the opportunity to win free product from Mary.
- As part of my team, you will receive as much support as you want from me. I am always available via email, and will help you with any questions you have, give you ideas, make sure you are aware of special sales and other opportunities.
- You never ever have to teach a class or post online if you don't want to! You don't have to give workshops unless you choose to. You can be a "silent stalker" in our Pals Gallery, and learn by observing other awesome talent. Then again, if those things are your cup of tea, you can jump right in and participate!
Contact me right away if you are hesitating. We'll talk about it. If you are ready, go to the top of my post and click the "Join the Fun" button. The program will walk you through the steps. If you are confused by any of it, or still have questions, please ask. I love to help and love to share this great company with everyone. It is so - much - fun!
Are you interested in making my Fence card? I will post the details and how-to's in a separate posting, as this one has become quite long. It's in response to the Pals Paper Arts challenge for this week ~ one of the perks of being on my team...you become an instant Pal!
Go ahead! You know you want to... :-) I hope to hear from you soon!