Today's card is a fun little thank you, design inspired by my friend, Susan Itell. It is a 4-1/4" square card. Here are the quick stats:
- Thick Whisper White base, 4-1/4" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" for a top-fold card
- Night of Navy layer, 4" square
- Floral Boutique DSP, 3-7/8" square, cut at an angle to create a diagonal design
- Two sentiments from All Things Thanks, stamped with Marina Mist, using the Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Small jar from Jar of Love, stamped with Basic Gray Archival Ink on Whisper White
- Water in the jar is Soft Sky
- Stems and leaves are stamped with Wild Wasabi
- Flowers are stamped with Marina Mist, Night of Navy, and Memento Black
- Night of Navy Baker's Twine wrapped around the top of the jar and tied in a bow
- All pieces are cropped with Everyday Jars Framelits
To create the envelope, I cut a Medium Whisper White envelope on the sides to measure 4-1/2" square, secured the sides closed with Night of Navy Floral Boutique Washi Tape, and covered the flap with a 2-1/4" wide piece of matching DSP.
The jar stamps and framelits are currently offered in a bundle, but that bundle will retire on May 31, 2017. You will still be able to purchase the two items separately, but if you like it - purchase it now and save 10% on the bundle!
You can see all of the supplies I used today in the Supply List below. Click any photo to connect with my online store. If you have any stamping needs, I would love to be your demonstrator! The Shop Now button at the top will also connect you to my Stampin' Up! store. You can reach me through the Contact Me button. Or you can leave a comment at the bottom. I would love to hear from you!
Catch the Stampin' Habit! It is a fun habit to have!