Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom, number 22 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I am just "over the moon" loving everything in this 2015 Holiday Catalog! It's been hard to pick and choose what I want to buy (since I can't have it all!), but perhaps my favorite thing of all is the selection of Designer Series Paper. I am a bona fide paper fanatic. I use DSP on most of my projects. This one came from the Happy Haunting pack. Do you see the tiny Jack-o-Lantern faces in the pattern? Pretty cute! I am definitely the "let's be cute" on Halloween, not scary, person.
The other products in my project that you'll find in this "faboolous" catalog are the Spider Web Doilies (this one cut in 1/4), Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape, and the sentiment which is from the stamp set, A Little Something.
Even though the orange in this paper and in my ink pad are Tangelo Twist, the Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon is nearly a match. The Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and cardstock go perfectly with the Washi Tape in this suite.
Isn't this fun?! I have to credit Susan Itell for the pattern for this Party Popper. She made a fantastic video to teach you how to do it. Click HERE to see her video. They are so easy to make and such fun. I'm going to be filling mine with mini Tootsie Rolls. Any small favorite treat will fit. I'm guessing my grandson will be tearing into this pretty fast without hardly a glance at the cuteness of the packaging! And that's OK!
Here is what I did with the inside. This stamp comes from Six Sayings. It's a Host set that you can order with a qualifying purchase of $150.00 or more. That sounds like a lot of money, but if you host an event with a few of your friends and family, it is easy to achieve! I would love to help you reach that goal.
The bottom strip is another piece of Washi Tape from the Happy Hauntings collection. The third color in the pack, of course, is black - with a fun pattern in it. You can see a list of all the products that I used in my projects at the very bottom of the post.
Have fun creating all of your BOOtiful projects this fall!
The next stop is Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com, number 1 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Sue Becker at www.rnrstamping.com
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog