Following a layout that Julie Davison shared on her website, I made this sweet little card with English Garden DSP. You'll find this "hello" stamp in Endless Birthday Wishes. See Julie's post with measurements HERE.
My base card is Wild Wasabi and the pink is Rose Red.
I have plans to use this sketch over and over again with different papers and stamp sets. It's one of those I call a "keeper" that can work for many different occasions.
Here is the inside. I used the same Designer Series Paper, but turned it over and used the back! It's a 1/2" strip.
Here is a similar card with just a few changes...
I hope you'll try one! If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Have fun!
- English Garden Designer Series Paper 
- Garden In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Wild Wasabi 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Rose Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad 
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch 
- 1-3/4" Circle Scallop Punch 
- Wild Wasabi 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments 
- Stampin' Dimensionals