AND I was given the new Occasions catalog that will be going live in January. I can't show you yet, but I can tell you, it is spectacular! As a Demonstrator I have the opportunity to pre-order items from the new upcoming catalogs. Watch for sneak peeks coming soon.
Before I left for Atlanta last week, I made this Christmas card with Warmth & Cheer DSP and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies. And even though I used a retired stamp set (Cozy Christmas, 2015), I wanted to share it with you since any number of stamps would look great on this card.
Measurements and Details:
- The base card is Garden Green, cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
- Basic Black layer 5" x 3 3/4", popped up with Dimensionals
- Red plaid from Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Layering Circles Framelits, Whisper White circle 2 5/8", Basic Black scallop 2 13/16"
- Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, and Cherry Cobbler
- Garden Green Solid Baker's Twine
- Cozy Christmas (retired) stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter adhered with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen
I had enough Warmth & Cheer plaid paper left over to decorate the back of my envelope ~ always a nice finishing touch!
Pssst...how would you like to have pre-order privileges, go to On Stage events, get discounts on every order, and be part of a fun-loving group of Stampin' Ladies & Gents? Sign up today and get ready for a fun ride! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you get started. There is no long term commitment, no requirements to hold classes or demonstrations, but you will get a great discount and free shipping on your first order and a minimum 20% discount on future purchases as long as you remain active. Give it a test drive! See if you love it!
See you back here on Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by!